Country Bob's Sauce (or another steak sauce of your choice)
- Marinate strip steaks in Italian dressing for at least 1/2 hour in the fridge.
- Heat 1-2 T. olive oil in a skillet.
- Place steaks in skillet to sear on both sides.
- Pour in enough red wine to coat bottom of skillet.
- Add about 1/4 cup of Country Bob's Sauce.
- Let sauce thicken on medium-high heat.
- Put steaks onto a baking sheet and pour thickened sauce over steaks.
- Bake in a 350° oven for approximately 15 minutes, flipping steak and brushing with sauce from pan halfway through cooking.
- Serve and Enjoy!!!
*Disclaimer: Red meat should be cooked to an internal temperature of at least 165° to be safe. I am not a nutritionist or medical professional of any kind. Please check with your doctor before changing your diet.