Refrigerated Pizza Dough (I used Publix brand)
Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese
Pepper/Onion/Tomato Mix (Again from Publix)
Shredded 6 Cheese Blend (I usually grate my own mozzarella)
- Follow directions on your pizza dough package. Mine was supposed to sit out for an hour to "rest".
- Coat hands with olive oil so the dough doesn't stick and spread out into a round pizza pan or rectangular baking sheet.
- Brush pizza crust with olive oil.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning on the dough and garlic powder and Parmesan cheese around the edge of the dough.
- Top with about a cup of pizza sauce. Use more or less according to how saucy you like your pizza.
- Sprinkle the fresh veggie mix into the sauce and spread evenly.
- Add about 3/4 of the shredded cheese.
- Cover with pepperoni to taste.
- Top with remaining shredded cheese and some extra Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a 380° oven for about 15 - 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and crust is golden brown.
- Let sit for 5 minutes to set and cool and slice with a pizza cutter.
- Sit down to pizza night with the family!
I hope you enjoy another fairly easy recipe. One thing I did notice is that the pizza remains slightly soggy in the middle...maybe using an actual pizza stone would help? Let me know how you make pizza at home!
*Disclaimer: Red meat should be cooked to an internal temperature of at least 165° to be safe. I am not a nutritionist or medical professional of any kind. Please check with your doctor before changing your diet.